Hello! This is most likely a totally newb question or issue, but how can I use portamento within Respiro? I'm using the EWI Solo and use portamento outside of Respiro but not within. Please and thank you!!
- put the transition mode to SYNTH
- right click the TIME value and set the Glide TIME ratio to x0.1
- In the modulation matrix (see Macro/Standard Tab) you assign an external MIDI CC from your EWI to the parameter Transition Time: Synth
- Now while playing manipulate with your EWI the assigned MIDI CC. This will control the Respiro glide time (glissando) towards the target note.
- You can use the little LOCK button just about the Respiro piano strip to freeze this setting while navigating/trying out to other instruments
- You can use this same method with the Real Mode transition time. This will result in another kind of glide feel (which will not work well on some instruments).
Hope this clarifies.