Recording in Magix Samplitude Music Studio

• ohiosaxman1
  • ohiosaxman1's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 1 week ago #782 by ohiosaxman1
Recording in Magix Samplitude Music Studio was created by ohiosaxman1
Hey there, is anyone using Magix Samplitude Music Studio as their DAW? I am able to load Respiro as a VST but am unable to produce any sounds with my EWI Solo or even with a midi keyboard. Within Samplitude, I am able to select the input device as the EWI or the keyboard, but I am unable to select either inside Respiro. Actually, the audio and midi settings tab is not present at all through the DAW. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Vern

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #783 by studiodid
Replied by studiodid on topic Recording in Magix Samplitude Music Studio
Hi ohiosaxman1,I am a user of Samplitude pro X4 Suite of Magix, the big brother of Sam Music Studio who works the same. I have a particular skin but it does not change anything. And I will try to help you.First, a tip, uses respiro vst2 rather than the VST3 (although it now works in Sam).To use your EWI solo with respiro in samplitude, try to reproduce what I joined in attached photo:- First you have not settled in respiro.- As you have selected in Midi Out Respiro and To Ewi in Midi In (for me it's my sylphyo as you see it in the track 34.- Then, in your track (for me the track 34, you have to arm the recording key (pink key on) and especially for you to hear, clicker on the tamper speaker symbol.As soon as you did that you have to hear you play with the sound selected in Respiro.You still have to engage the general recording and the turn is played.At your listen if you do not arrive.You made the right choice for samplitude which is a fabulous DAW (wink in Rudy!) Musicalement,Didier
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus, ohiosaxman1

More
1 month 6 days ago #784 by studiodid
Replied by studiodid on topic Recording in Magix Samplitude Music Studio
ohiosaxman1,
Sorry for the photo. She is 62 ko and the site does not allow it!
That I am explained how to attach a photo!
Didier

• ohiosaxman1
More
1 month 4 days ago #786 by ohiosaxman1
Replied by ohiosaxman1 on topic Recording in Magix Samplitude Music Studio
Hey Didier! Thanks for attempting to help. I still can't get an sound output from Samplitude. VST2 and VST3 both load into Sam...
Perhaps you could send the picture to my email?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks again!
Vernon

More
1 month 4 days ago #787 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic Recording in Magix Samplitude Music Studio
any progress... otherwise contact me via skype..
The following user(s) said Thank You: ohiosaxman1

• ohiosaxman1
More
1 month 4 days ago #789 by ohiosaxman1
Replied by ohiosaxman1 on topic Recording in Magix Samplitude Music Studio
Thanks Rudy! I'm sure the problem is on my end at this point. Following your earlier advice, I was able to load Respiro as a VST2 and have since loaded the VST3 version as well. Now it's just a matter of ticking the right box inside of Samplitude 2021.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds