NOte Transitions

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #423 by gregsinibaldi
Hello all,

Is there a tutorial somewhere on setting the note transition parameters in conjunction with the pressure mode settings? I cant seem to get the settings to where the notes dont clack clack clack between them. This is true for almost all the instruments. I'm sure theres a magic mix of settings that I'm missing. A tutorial would be very helpful. Any ideas?

Thanks

Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #424 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic NOte Transitions
OK..I will make a little video to explain ;-)

If you switch to Synth mode and increase the transition time them you will hear a glide.
if you use real mode, Then the transition time is causing an energy dip in the model while switching to another note. This can cause a kind of click when pressure input is kept at a constant level.

What are you using to control Respiro ? a windcontroller, a keyboard? and what mode are you using BC, VT, AT ??
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by imoxplus.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #425 by gregsinibaldi
Replied by gregsinibaldi on topic NOte Transitions
Thanks for the info! I'm using a 4000s via mainstage. I have it set to BC. My issue is when I set the transition mode (either Synth or Real) a little higher I lose the ability to articulate quickly. I'm sure there must be a happy medium! Thanks again for the help

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #426 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic NOte Transitions
the note transition is only active when providing constant breath (blow) while fingering to another note. To articulate each played now quickly I recommend applying a tonguing pulse so that the pressure quickly drops to zero and goes back up. So, try to do a "T" for each new note you want to articulate notes and when you maintain breath (blow) while fingering another note you will get a note transition (legato / glide).

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds