The missing vst to every wind controller... Positive feedback

• mathiross
  • mathiross's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 1 week ago #570 by mathiross
Day 2: first impression: This VST is a jewel !!!
Each new preset is like a new wind instrument which came out of a Star Wars planet !
As a musician, I played brass, reeds and whistle instrument, and I can tell that nearly every preset of Respiro behave on a matter or another like a wind instrument ! Some of them are ticklish, noisy, cracky... You can hear the reed, the whistle or the brass...., it's definitely made for Midi wind controller. It gives me a bunch of new trust in mine.
I really appreciate the fact that you can modify a preset without loosing it totally (like on a moog when you're novice in sound design like me...)
I hesitated some long month before to buy it, maybe because even the youtube demos are far away from the real sensation it makes to play a lot of these presets.

I'm really impressed and I'm afraid the time I will spend on it...

Then, go on, I wish you the best for the development of Respiro !
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by mathiross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus, Phil999

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #571 by studiodid
Welcome to the club, mathiross. This vst program is a real gem. We must now make it known to give Rudy the (financial) means to continue the development of Respiro and other organs such as mouthpieces.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus, Phil999

• mathiross
  • mathiross's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #581 by mathiross
Another point I should mention: Rudy is really listening to the users. I proposed him to auto map the 9 macros to CC70-CC78 in order to have faster workflow in sound designing and I'm just testing it right now, in beta version !!! It will be released with the next version.
I work on Respiro since 3 weeks now and I can tell you guys that it's incredible what Respiro brought to me... I was, after 1 year and a half of work, still confused and lost among so many sounds and patches in many VSTs, never really satisfied with them, not windy enough.
Now, I feel guided by this VST: every sounds are unique and really windy-compatible (it make sense to hear them coming out of an e-wind instrument) and besides that, I'm still free to create sound but never lost !
Long life to RESPIRO !

Long life to Respiro !
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #584 by studiodid
You're right Mathiross. I have rarely seen such an important listening in an inventive like Rudy. And an interesting, human and brilliant man.
Respiro is also endearing. So let's give Rudy all the elements to perfect and develop his big projects. Finally someone close who works for us instrumentalist in wind instrument!
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus, mathiross

More
1 month 1 week ago #596 by Paul
Anyone who plays a midi wind controller or even thinks a breath controller would be fun needs respiro! Anyone who is prepared to spend the energy and time to "do the math", which releases our dreams and possibilities is worth their weight in whatever precious commodity they desire!!! Let's keep Rudy and his friends alive- and may his photon come to be and take over the world.... (in a civilised way of course).......
Many thanks for hours of discovery and inspiration.
paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds