Respiro Positive Feedback

• Danballsr
  • Danballsr's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #507 by Danballsr
Respiro Positive Feedback was created by Danballsr
Hi Respiro Team,
I purchased Respiro a week ago. I am using it with my EWI4000s that I have used for many years. I have a considerable number of VST and standalone products for wind and keyboard controllers. I want to express appreciation for your product in three ways:

1) Your interface is amazing! It is by far the best dashboard that I have seen with all the significant controls one one page, visible, accessible, and really useful. All of this is in a compact window. Thus far the only major suggestion I have is for a midi monitor log window to troubleshoot connections and controller signal. The programmer or programmers have achieved a level of greatness with this that I have not seen in other packages from big or small companies.

2) The sounds are every bit as good as the on board EWI synth sounds. Add to that the ability to adjust and control and modify - truly superb!

3) Respiro is truly both powerful and user friendly. This is a step beyond #1 and #2 above. It is possible to achieve that power and quality but in a way that is difficult to use, meaning that they have steep learning curves. Cubase, and Kontakt are examples of that from my viewpoint. Your product is plug and play intuitive.

Much respect for your amazing work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #514 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic Respiro Positive Feedback
Hey... really appreciate this feedback. Indeed, Respiro is designed to work out of the box.
More importantly, Respiro gives back what you put into it. Many plug-ins do actually remove the ability of the musician to be really expressive or introduce a technical barrier...

Thanks again for this nice feedback...

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #641 by stubbsonic
Replied by stubbsonic on topic Respiro Positive Feedback
I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to chime in about your suggestion in #1 about a MIDI monitor.

Depending on your platform (Mac or Windows) you may find a 3rd party MIDI monitor.

For Mac, there is MIDI Monitor from snoize. It was updated as recently as 2018.
www.snoize.com/MIDIMonitor/

If anyone knows about a Windows utility that does similar things, perhaps they can post here.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #642 by imoxplus
Last edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by imoxplus.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds