Respiro 1.2.3 - great update

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #373 by windplayer
I first realized today that there is a new version of Respiro, released in September. Playing with the update and some of the new Respiro-instruments, I have to say again: Respiro is my favorite wind-controller-synth actually; many of the instruments sound familiar and a little bit strange/exotic at the same time. I like that. Besides that, the instruments react great to breath control.

The developers are permanently improving the existing instruments, while they are creating new ones. I like for exemple mountain magic (-> voice of the mountain); and there are so many great instruments besides that. What I like is also that the developers are trying to create sounds being suggested at the forum (suggestion box and favorite instruments). You should definitely make suggestions!

The new version is very user friendly. You can number your favorite instruments. The effect-section is switched off so you can first try the raw sound and then add reverb after your taste. Very nice. I do not know, if many people are buying the Respiro. If not, it is a shame because it is such a nice synth.
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by windplayer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus, Shengxia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds