The possibility to add or remove macros to create our own custom instruments ?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #878 by LG
Hi there,
I just bought Respiro and I'm really amazed by the possibilities and the control it offers, it really is something else. I'm aware that we can create variants of the instruments, but would it be possible to add or remove macros to create a "new" instrument that is not a variant of an instrument that already exists ? For example, if I want to create an instrument with 5 "Brassify" parameters, 1 "Noise Level" and 1 "Detune", would it be possible (I know this one in particular might not sound at all, but it's just for the example) ?
Thanks for your answers !
LG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #879 by imoxplus
Many thanks for purchasing Respiro.
I full understand your request but the architecture of Respiro is not allowing this. The only solution for this is to provide the underlaying factory editor which has full access to the sound-engine. This is not part of my strategy. When I will build a new software (kind of Respiro next generation) then I will keep in mind such features.

If you have a particular instrument where you have a suggestion to add or improve macros then I will see if I can put it on my tasklist for next release.

stay safe.
Rudy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds