Photon Mouthpiece

• imoxplus
  • Away
More
2 years 1 week ago #400 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic Photon Mouthpiece
indeed, We think the Eurorack musicians have an important role in the music making industry due to their different approach for making music. We want to offer them an innovative new way for adding more expression to their music without the need for a computer (except for the configuring the initial Photon presets ofcourse). We welcome all input/ideas. So feel free to collect feedback from other Eurorack users so we can consider this in our product roadmap. Spread the news...

And Eurorack users that want to tryout the Photon at my office are very welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 days ago #401 by puremusic
Replied by puremusic on topic Photon Mouthpiece
I'm quite impressed with the functionality offered by the photon. It's definitely at the top of my wish list. I wonder if it'll ever be combinable with a WARBL which I am quite impressed with too and would like to try! :D

By the way Rudy, looks like you got a question on your other VL forum too, are you going to combine it with this one in the future do you think?

• imoxplus
  • Away
More
2 years 6 days ago #402 by imoxplus
I also have a Warble and like the concept.....but did still not find the time to really play with it.....if we can feed the midi out of the warble into the Photon then this setup would work perfectly.... creating an adapter would be easy for such controller. If I'm correct, you are from Belgium ...maybe come over one of these days to my office...testing the Photon...you are very welcome...

may I ask which VL forum you are referring too? the VL-Wizard forum?

More
2 years 6 days ago #403 by puremusic
Yes that forum.
If only I was from Belgium, I was thinking I'd be glad to come over! But I am out in the States in Pennsylvania. I am also not able to travel much, or I would at least benefit from not being too many hours from New York City.
This is old coal mining and steel country, with little shoppes for candy, candles, and chocolates.

• imoxplus
  • Away
More
2 years 6 days ago - 2 years 6 days ago #404 by imoxplus
Getting more and more users ....so, I'm mixing up up sometimes ;-)
We can always do a skype if you want ;-)

OK...I did answer now on the VL forum for the EX5 user... thanks for bring this to my attention...
the VL forum is regularly attacked by spam robots...very difficult to maintain...it will be closed and I will most likely switch to a facebook group or other...
Last edit: 2 years 6 days ago by imoxplus.

More
2 years 6 days ago #405 by puremusic
You have some quite useful information on those old forums, I'll have to read up before you close it!

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds