updates

More
5 months 1 week ago #346 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic updates
I had a listen to your ‘so called experimental music’....WOW ....this is really the kind of style I can listen to for hours........it has that film noir flavour.....shifting grooves...nice breaks, tensions and contrasts.....LOVE IT...SERIOUSLY.......I feel honoured that you will blend Respiro into your compositions....
The following user(s) said Thank You: alainhalimi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 6 days ago #347 by alainhalimi
Replied by alainhalimi on topic updates
Ah thank you!
it was a real pleasure to play with respiro yesterday!
the honour is mine,you did a great job and it is addictive.

More
5 months 3 days ago #352 by imoxplus
FYI... in the version 1.2.3 , sending CC64 will sustain the note...

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #380 by cs22
Replied by cs22 on topic updates

imoxplus wrote: I will see how to introduce a kind of version control on the Respiro instruments.

In current versions, are the instruments and variations changing from version to version? I.e. if there's an existing "Instrument A" and/or "Variation A" for a given instrument, will the sound & settings for that Instrument and/or Variation remain the same from version to version?

If existing Instruments and Variations can change from version to version, I would vote for adding new Instruments and Variations in new versions without changing existing ones.

Not sure if that's what you mean by version control, maybe I'm misunderstanding...

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #384 by imoxplus
the variations you have saved should still work in the newer versions of Respiro.

With version control I mean that I have a way to ensure that instruments sounds / respond same in newer versions, even if I improve the sound engine or add new features.. This is now very well under control.

I fully agree that existing instruments must not change.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds