updates

More
5 months 1 week ago #340 by alainhalimi
updates was created by alainhalimi
Hey
I purchased respiro right before you did the update.
There was speciafically ONE sound that i loved and its gone now, you change the settings and i am really upset about it. It was Pedro Sylphio . Cant remember the number, BUT it was indian sounding, very nice slow response. Cant you upload it again???? I rehersed with my band today before i did the update and to be honest although i see some new sounds tht i like, THAT one was amazing alone and i deeply miss it. Please bring it back.

Respectfully

Alain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #341 by cs22
Replied by cs22 on topic updates
Are you saying the preset is gone, or the preset is still there but it's settings/sound have changed?

In version 1.2.3, I'm seeing several presets called Pedro Sylphyo (01-05).

I just went back to version 1.2.2 and am still seeing the same five Pedro Sylphyo presets.

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #342 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic updates
Hey Alain...

The Pedro Sylphyo 1 to 5 are still there

I assume you are referring to the <strong>Pedro Sylphyo 1</strong> .

To get this slow pitch attack back you can select that instrument and set it to Note Transition mode <strong>SYNTH</strong> .
Then you can press the save button and store this variation of the "Pedro Sylphyo 1 instrument" to you disk.

Hope this helps
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by imoxplus.

More
5 months 1 week ago #343 by alainhalimi
Replied by alainhalimi on topic updates
Hi
Hello again yes it helps. I don't regret purchasing it and thank you for your reactivity. The sound still feels a bit different than in my memory but it might be in my head. I changed the setting and the attack setting to get back what i like about it. I will be able to use it for my gig tonight, cheers
I might have a video if you are interested...

More
5 months 1 week ago #344 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic updates
Hey Alain... glad you got the sound that you need..... sorry for the trouble my friend......I will see how to introduce a kind of version control on the Respiro instruments.

For sure I would LOVE to see you playing Respiro...Video and audio tracks are VERY WELCOME...
PS: I'm currently testing an improvement where I add a compressor Respiro. Doing this does allow to get more presence of the sound when blowing softly....

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #345 by alainhalimi
Replied by alainhalimi on topic updates
awesome!
yes, making available different version is a great idea and the compressor.
what about sustain settings? and tweaks for each reverb? great job :)
i will post if I have something worth a video.
Here is the project i conduct and play in, it is quite experimental and i tried few days ago in a workshop, that was really a nice addition to play respiro and my ewi :)
www.facebook.com/mayflytothemoon/?ref=bookmarks
video to come !
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by alainhalimi.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds