× Welcome to the Imoxplus forum!

Please, tell us and our members who you are, we like to know you better. This way we can improve our software.

New user, I got questions

• elliscrum
  • elliscrum's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 days ago #880 by elliscrum
New user, I got questions was created by elliscrum
I am excited about learning to use the Respiro with my emeo practice sax.  I am not a pro music player, just a guy who wants to rekindle an old love for music.  As I am on the website, i see this info about vl70m editor.  Does this editor work with Respiro for emeo product?  IF so, what will it add to the experience?  Is it something that I should get now, or is it not worth getting?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #881 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic New user, I got questions
The VL70 editor is designed for the Yamaha VL70m hardware synth module and can not work with Respiro.
The VL70-m module did inspire me to build Respiro. Many wind-controller players have at least one of these modules.

Layering the audio output of the VL70m and Respiro does provide a unique sound.

Attention: the EMEO digital horn would required to be hooked to an external midi-host box which feeds then the midi into the VL70m.
More about the VL-Wizard on my other website www.vl70m-editor.com/site/
The following user(s) said Thank You: elliscrum

• elliscrum
  • elliscrum's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 days ago #882 by elliscrum
Replied by elliscrum on topic New user, I got questions
Thanks for the quick response. another question. I have the Respiro "lite" with my Emeo purchase. What is the difference between the lite and the full versions? will the lite be enough for me while i get used to the instrument?

More
1 month 3 days ago #883 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic New user, I got questions
depends a bit on your goals...if your goal is pure practising sax fingering then Respiro Lite will do...if your goal is to get more into producing tracks, then the full version will offer you a wider choice of instruments that might fit better your project. The full version has many more instruments and I always try to add new once with a new release...

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds