× Welcome to the Imoxplus forum!

Please, tell us and our members who you are, we like to know you better. This way we can improve our software.

New user very impressed!

• atimbral
  • atimbral's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #819 by atimbral
New user very impressed! was created by atimbral
Respiro is fantastic! I have both Vl1-m and Vl-70; this blows them away in terms of sound quality and usability. Thanks so much Rudy for all the hard work you've put in to make this instrument. And thanks for keeping it compatible with older Macs; I'm still on Yosemite and a 2012 Mac Pro. It's plug and play with both my EWI4000 and Aerophone AE-30.

Also, I'm really interested in the Photon! I remember many years ago when Chris started developing this and was posting about it on one of the old Windsynth forums. At the time I thought "wow, this guy's got it right!", but then never heard more about it. Good luck with your upcoming development and release of this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoxplus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• imoxplus
  • Away
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #820 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic New user very impressed!
Many thanks for these motivating words. I'm trying to keep Respiro running on older computers because I think musicians are too much "victim" of changes in technology causing frustration and distraction from their real goals = making music.

The Photon is making progress. I'm working hard on the Photon configuration editor while waiting for a backorder of the microprocessors (big global shortage due to covid).

Chris is amazing, he is a real inventor and perfectionist. I will not go in detail why he was suddenly from the radarscreen. The good news is that Chris, Pedro and I are a wonderful team and that I will bring the Photon into the market. It will be a gradual roll-out so that we can stay under control in terms of support etc..

keep in touch and spread the news about Respiro & Photon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds