× Welcome to the Imoxplus forum!

Please, tell us and our members who you are, we like to know you better. This way we can improve our software.

How to play Respiro using external midi controler like Sensel Morph or even a ke

• emesic@yahoo.com
  • emesic@yahoo.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #753 by emesic@yahoo.com
How to play Respiro using external midi controler like Sensel Morph or even a keyboard?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #754 by imoxplus
For the Sensel Morph you should set Respiro to CE mode. You might need to change the CC from MPE aftertouch (AT) to the CC that your Sensel is transmitting for pressure.

For keyboard (without breath controller) you best use VT (velocity) or AT mode.

Hope this helps...otherwise feel free to skype me... IMOXPLUS

• emesic@yahoo.com
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #757 by emesic@yahoo.com
Many thanks! It works just great and never stops inspiring.
Is there any tutorial how to create a preset from scratch? I would like to experiment with some samples from ethnic reeds like ney, frula, irish low whistle ...ulian pipe..As per my understanding, Respiro does support wave tables.
I'm looking forward to iOS version and the new mouth peace. Photon which would make a huge difference in playing ethnic like reeds. Is there any ETA known?

Best regards
Edin

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #762 by imoxplus
Drop me an email so I can send you an invite to test the iOS player.
Respiro is made to keep it simple. A deep editor (not accessible) is sitting under the hood. This editor is NOT userfriendly and not for sales. Best is that you provide me links to clean reference instruments in the real world. This way I can consider their sonic palette when trying to design new instruments.

The Photon V2 will be for Q2 or Q3. Reason is that there is a global delivery problem for microprocessors. We are doing our utmost best to get as soon as we can the Photon into the market.

• emesic@yahoo.com
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #763 by emesic@yahoo.com
Many thanks for your reply.
Here is my email :emesic@yahoo.com . It would be great to test it on the iPad and using my Warbl instrument.
Here are some references to the instruments I was referring:
Arabic Ney:

Turkish Ney:

Irish Low whistle:

Uilleann Pipe:

Frula:

They are all unique with their sound and different in character.
I like the Duduk sound on Respiro which brings me to idea that also other similar instrument might be simulated. I'm in possession of all of the instruments mentioned if you need sample or anything.

Best regards
Edin

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #764 by imoxplus
Huge challenge to emulate such beautiful natural instruments... I would almost need to design a Respiro sound-engine specific for one type of instrument... this is why I always say that Respiro is not about emulating real world instruments.. Respiro offers it's own sonic palette...

Time to create page: 0.693 seconds