Respiro player with other effects in AUM

• windplayer
  • windplayer's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 1 day ago #884 by windplayer
Respiro player with other effects in AUM was created by windplayer
I like to use Respiro player in AUM to use it with other effects. It is fine that one can switch the Respiro-reverb off and insert other effects. I would like to share experience which effect apps sound good with Respiro. I like to use a simple reverb at the end of the effect chain (Zero reverb). To get more grit and dirt at some sounds, I sometimes use Audio-damage-plugins (Grind or RoughRider). As all-in-one-effect-app, I like EchoPad. Which apps do you use in combination with the Respiro player? - I could imagine to try filter- or tape-like-effects, but do not know special apps. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 4 hours ago #887 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic Respiro player with other effects in AUM
thanks for sharing this.. Personally I love the eventide effects apps.apple.com/us/app-bundle/eventide-pr...undle-2/id1538494004

• windplayer
More
3 weeks 6 days ago #889 by windplayer
Replied by windplayer on topic Respiro player with other effects in AUM
Which of those effects would you recommend expecially in combination with your Respiro player?

More
3 weeks 3 hours ago #890 by imoxplus
Replied by imoxplus on topic Respiro player with other effects in AUM
the decision on which effects to use strongly depends on your project requirements. The important thing I did learn is that less = more. If you want Respiro as solo instrument to get presence in your mix versus Respiro as body for the mix.... With other words, difficult for me to advice on specific effect usage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil999

• windplayer
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #891 by windplayer
Replied by windplayer on topic Respiro player with other effects in AUM
All kinds of effects, but rather interesting sound modifications (for an analog sound) and more presence (for use as solo instrument). Eventides effect Rotary mod sounds interesting.

More
6 days 22 hours ago - 6 days 22 hours ago #911 by Phil999
Replied by Phil999 on topic Respiro player with other effects in AUM

the decision on which effects to use strongly depends on your project requirements. The important thing I did learn is that less = more. If you want Respiro as solo instrument to get presence in your mix versus Respiro as body for the mix.... With other words, difficult for me to advice on specific effect usage.

Thats's about the best advice one can give.

Last edit: 6 days 22 hours ago by Phil999.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds