Thank you for a great synth! Multiple instances of Respiro for layering

• flyinfriend
  • flyinfriend's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #799 by flyinfriend
Hi Rudy,

Just purchased a few days ago and I controlling Respiro with a Roland Aerophone. I wanted to say what a great synth instrument you have created. This breaths new life into any controller. The response and control is phenomenal, sooo expressive. Thank you to you and your team for creating this!

I only have one question. If I want to layer in the standalone app by having multiple versions of the app running I am unable to choose the input device (Aerophone in my case) on the second instance. Clicking on the checkbox doesn't choose it in the second instance of Respiro. I am running on Windows 10.

Again, thank you for an amazing synth!

Tom Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #800 by imoxplus
Hey Tom, ...really glad you like Respiro.....this keeps me motivated.

Windows 10 is not sharing midi-ports across multiple applications. This is a known limitation that Microsoft is working on to better support music software. This is not a problem for Mac.

Best solution is to create multiple tracks of Respiro using a DAW or mini host ...you might try out this free tool www.tone2.com/nanohost.html.

success.
Rudy

• flyinfriend
  • flyinfriend's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #801 by flyinfriend
Wow, thanks for the quick reply Rudy! Thank you for that information. I'll give the DAW approach a try for layering. Thanks again to you and your team! Enjoying Respiro so much!

Wishing you much success with this!

Tom Friend

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds