COMING UP --- RESPIRO PLAYER - iOS (iPhone - iPad)

More
11 months 4 days ago #679 by windplayer
I am looking forward to this iPad-Respiro-Player. This is great news! Do you know a release date?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• imoxplus
  • imoxplus's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 months 4 days ago #680 by imoxplus
my goal is to have a test version coming weeks and to make it available on Apple store before end of this year...

More
11 months 3 days ago #681 by studiodid
Always hyper active and innovative, it's really great ...
Does that mean I connect my Sylphyo to my iphone or ipad and play?
And how do I do if I have a Sylphyo completed by a photon for example ...
(Rudy, I was passing here by chance and I was not disappointed once again)

• imoxplus
  • imoxplus's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 months 2 days ago #682 by imoxplus
Yes, you will be able to connect your Sylphyo to your iPhone/iPad and play... however, you will need a camera adapter cable and usb cable to the Sylphyo.

Hooking up both the Photon+Sylphyo to an iPhone/iPad is a challenge today. Mainly because you need to route the midi output from your Sylphyo into the Photon and then feed the Photon midi into the iPad... I need to think about an elegant solution... the best solution would be that the Sylphyo is fully integrating the Photon using internal connector via the mouthpiece...but this is up to the Aodyo team to work this out...

More
11 months 2 days ago #683 by da3v
This is wonderful news! I would be thrilled to beta test!

More
10 months 3 days ago - 10 months 3 days ago #704 by Rimshot
This is great news! Will the iOS player have the ability to transpose? I've been using Respiro lately in a setup where my computer has to be far away (I'm using a 30 foot/9 meter long cable to my wind controller) and because I play an EWI-USB that does not have onboard transpose features it would be great to be able to transpose from the Respiro app on an iPad,

I find myself needing to transpose quickly back and forth because I'll be reading different instrument sheet music parts, such as going from an Eb saxophone part to a Bb trumpet part. Better minds can transpose in their heads, but I'd rather let Respiro do it for me :)
Last edit: 10 months 3 days ago by Rimshot. Reason: small correction

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds